Brightness Media know what makes good commentary because we are the people who regularly employ and direct them. From beginners through to more experienced commentators you will be coached by the best.
- Simon Reed – Head of Commentary at Eurosport Manages over 100 commentators
- Jonathan Agnew – BBC Sport and 5 Live. 17 years at Test Match special. Jonathan is the voice of English Cricket
They will teach you the techniques, skill and knowledge that could enable you to become the next Richie Benaud, Murray Walker or John Motson.Be the voice that stands out…
- On our course, you will have chosen sporting events from our list in advance so we will expect you to have done some pre-preparation before you arrive.
- Each candidate will be involved in 2 commentary stints one as a colour (or second) and one as the main lead
Gavin Scovell will produce and direct as though you are live on air throughout both stints. Direction will include…
- Live throws to breaks
- Technical failings on-air and recovery tips
- Hitting counts to off-air
- Ad-libbing on your chosen sport
- After each test there will be an intensive one-to-one debrief from our established commentary trainers
- Typical commentaries include – The US or French Open Tennis, Champions League and UEFA Cup Football, International One-Day Cricket, Athletics, Moto GP and World Superbikes, Hockey, Rugby, Skiing and Snooker
- You will receive two DVD’s of your chosen commentary stints of the day
- For prices please refer to the Contact page